Safe and Together™ 2 Day Supervisors Training
Stopping Family Violence has gained funding through the Department of Communities to support our community sector build a DV informed service system through the Safe and Together model.
Contact SFV to see if your organisation is eligible for funded placements or send an expression of interest to email@example.com.
Many initiatives only provide generic training on this subject. This training is tailored to the needs of supervisors and managers. It fills a major and important gap in professional education related to working with families.
Safe & Together™ Model CORE Training (4-day, in-person training)
Training is organised into three critical supervisory skills:
- Addressing the quality of their workers’ practice.
- Addressing worker safety concerns.
- Decision making and case guidance.
Supervisors and managers will learn:
- Key skills to help their workers apply a perpetrator pattern-based approach to casework.
- Skills to address worker emotional and physical safety issues that have implications for domestic-violence
informed practice and family outcomes.