The below position is currently available within the team at Stopping Family Violence.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Stopping Family Violence is seeking an energetic person with extensive knowledge of social media platforms and digital marketing strategies to join their team.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will provide support to the organisation across all digital platforms including social media, website, online event calendars and registrations and online marketing platforms such as campaign monitor.
Stopping Family Violence is a not for profit organisations focused on driving the social change that we believe is necessary to put an end to family and domestic violence.
Stopping Family Violence works to keep women and children at the core of everything we do. For us, it is vital that that all responses to FDV work to enhance safety and reduce risk for those experiencing FDV. We do this by focusing upon the cause of harm which all too often is men in our community. It is only through changing men’s behaviour that we can hope to end family and domestic violence.
The organisation is seeking a digital marketing coordinator to support the team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will beresponsible for:
- Supporting the management of all digital assets;
- Managing SFV’s social media channels
- Social media content development
- Planning and delivering email marketing campaigns, including quarterly eNewsletter;
- Maintaining content and design of multiple website properties;
- Preparing digital marketing reports;
- Implementing SEO;
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with external stakeholders.
- Media monitoring, including working with management to respond to any enquiries or issues
- Monitoring social media trends
- Preparing media communications
- Generate, maintain and update a directory of services for relevant sectors
- Attend relevant events
To be successful in this role you will utilise your digital marketing experience and corporate social media expertise to maximise the impact of SFV’s social media activities. You will be an energetic and highly engaged team member who takes a collaborative and highly organised approach to engaging with external stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and WordPress
- Experience working with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- Posses a high attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and drive the social media strategy
- Prior experience working within the Family and Domestic Violence Sector
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing/social media role
- Experience working with Adobe Suite of products, including InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in video editing
To apply please forward a copy of your CV along with a cover letter and document addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com.
Please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline Monday 18th March 2019 9:00pm.