The below position is currently available within the team at Stopping Family Violence.
Project Officer – contract position.
Download Project Officer Position Description
Stopping Family Violence is seeking a Project Officer who has a passion for keeping women and children safe by holding perpetrators accountable for their actions. This motivated and confident individual will to help SFV to develop and pilot a new FDV intervention program which considers by Men’s Behaviour Change and Alcohol and Other Drug Interventions side by side.
Reporting to the CEO, as the successful candidate, you will:
- Develop project schedule to ensure key deadlines within the Grant Agreement are met
- Organise and support facilitation on consultation meetings
- Manage the development of the pilot program, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Support the implementation of the pilot program
- Ensure quarterly reports are developed and submitted to the Department of Communities within required timeframes
- Ensure work is delivered on time and within budget
- Support and work together with contracted providers
- Undertake administrative and research tasks related to the project
- Establish and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
We are seeking an experienced, engaging and highly adaptable individual, who has excellent communication skills and a strong ability to build relationships. You will have previous experience managing projects within Family and Domestic Violence as well as:
- High level of computing skills including use of the Microsoft programs Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, negotiate and build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in a FDV related field
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience in project management, with proven experience in meeting key deadlines
- Proven experience staying within budget
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Current police clearance (can be obtained if successful)
To apply for the position please submit a current resume and respond to the above selection criteria. Queries and applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.