The below position is currently available within the team at Stopping Family Violence.
Executive Assistant – 6 month contract position.
Download EA Position Description
Stopping Family violence is seeking a motivated and confident person with the ability to adapt and attend to various tasks.
If you are seeking an opportunity for to utilise your existing experience in an environment where you are giving back to the broader community or if you have been looking for a role where you can feel a genuine sense of pride and passion everyday then this may be just the role you are looking for.
Stopping Family Violence is a new not for profit, focused on stopping violence against women and children through fostering relationships, advocacy and promoting best practice in perpetrator responses.
The organisation is seeking an executive assistant, to support the executive team and help the organisation build its foundations.
Reporting to the Chairman, as the successful candidate, you will:
- Draft and prepare reports, presentations, correspondence and other executive documentation
- Coordinate calendars, schedule and prepare for meetings
- Attend meetings to take minutes
- Develop and maintain a physical and electronic filing and reporting system
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Provide general administrative assistance to the SFV team
- Assist with development of policies, procedures and processes
- Reconcile credit card purchases
- Support the engagement of 3rd parties such as accountants and auditors
We are seeking an experienced, engaging and highly adaptable individual, you will have a professional manner and possess excellent communication skills with a strong ability to build relationships. You will have solid experience working as a Personal or Executive Assistant and will have:
- High level of computing skills including use of the Microsoft programs
- High level of discretion and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills in executive support or a similar environment, including the ability to prioritise, plan and organise tasks to achieve desired results while working under pressure
- Strong research and analytical skills
For confidential enquiries please contact Damian Green 0448 911 009 or firstname.lastname@example.org